A height-adjustable version of the 2-piece Rigid Mount. The telescoping tube is locked into place with an easy to use handle and can be set at the precise height required, making it particularly suitable when the height of the mount may need frequent adjustment. The Locking Height Adjust Clamp Assembly allows the removable mount to be ‘locked’ onto the frame clamp so that it is held securely in position, and is quick and easy to unlock for removal when required by turning the blue lock handle:
|Height adjustment in action.||AHOP/RFCR: Locking Height Adjust Clamp Assembly.|
- Height Adjustment by handle.
- Fits either side of the wheelchair.
- Fully adjustable, allows precise positioning of a device.
- Quickly removable.
- Suitable for devices up to 8kg.
- Suitable for tilt-in-space wheelchairs.